All our jewellery is made from 92.5% silver (sterling silver) and real raw/polished semi-precious stones so are very hard wearing. However, there are a few things that you can do to help your jewellery last.
- Store your jewellery in the original pouch to avoid scratches.
- Polish your jewellery with a soft cloth to maintain the original finish.
- Silver can be polished with a silver polishing cloth.
- Remove jewellery before swimming and/or applying products (e.g.,perfume, hairspray ,soap or lotion), as this could harm the metal as well as cause discolouration and loss of stone brilliance.
- Put on jewellery last when dressing and take off first when undressing.
- Avoid contact with hard surfaces that can scratch or damage.